Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome!!!

   Welcome! My name is Eden, and I LOVE to read. I also love to talk to other people about books we've both read. So that is why I created this blog. 
   Basically what I've done is whenever I read a book, (or sometimes I'll have a 'reading flashback') I write a short summery about it. Then I rate it. I'll mark ones as my favorite, or if I simply did not enjoy; if I think it would be good for third graders, fifth graders, fourth graders... You get the point. Anyway, I hope I can help you find a good book to read!

P.S. I hope you comment, because I'd enjoy hearing what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, Eden! This looks great, and I can't wait to read your book summaries and ratings. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo...why did you pick "readereden" as your blogspot name? Was "taco josh" already taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I like to read... I guess I didn't think "about taco josh", but you can call me that if you want. :-)

      Delete
    2. Hey, I am delighted to see and read your blog. I think this is really great. Most of all I am so happy to see that your Dad is involved along with your Mom and that their imput is so valuable. You keep up the great work with reading and all the other things you are involved in. Keep up the great work.
      I am your Dad,s Aunt Faye. I have two girls and a son and they are almost the age of your Dad. So good to see your enthusism.

      Delete
    3. Also Happy bIRTHDAY TO YOU.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

      Delete
  3. sounds cool! BTW i am Sofie B's friend, remember me? Paige, from her b-day. Hehe check out my blogs too! :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remember you... kinda...:-) I hop you're not offended by that. I saw both your blogs! My fav is the purrfect and wooftistic one. Great name!

      And, I'm just going to assume that your middle name if NOT Awesome, but that would be pretty cool if it was. heehee!

      Delete