Friday, April 20, 2012

The Seven Chairs, Part 3

   Last time...
Then the Good Knight shouted, "Grab him Hummy! He's a THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!"

   This time...
But before Hummy could say or do anything, Bob was out the window. He ran as fast as he could until he reached his carpenter shop. Bob let himself  inside, then examined the bottles to make sure they were okay. They were. Bob immediately started to cut wood to make a chair.
   Around fifteen minutes later, the chair was finished.Bob pulled the cap off the bottle and poured the liquid on the finished chair. He waited thirty seconds, then sat on it. The chair started to rise. Bob quickly jumped off when his head touched the ceiling. The chair floated down. "SUCCESS!" Bob shouted with glee. As fast as he could, he made six more chairs to go with the six other bottles. On each one he put a price tag that said "$59.99" on it. And he put them in the window of his shop. "I'm gonna' be RICH! I'm gonna' be RICH!" he sang as he danced a jig. Then he sat down to think up a plan to get into the Good Knight's castle for more magic...

That's all for today, and also the end of the prologue. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eden! , ... this is Roy, remember me from the IFH ? , ... anyways. Thank you for your recommendations. Even though I might not read all these books, It helps me to understand what I could offer to my kids (when I have them of course!). I really enjoy reading your posts, you have a nice voice when you write.

    Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I remember you, except I don't quite remember what you look like...hope that's not offensive. That's OK that you might not read all the books, but I haven't really read any books that you would be interested in. :-)

    Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete