Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Seven Chairs, Part 1

   Another thing I forgot to add: I would love comments on what I could do better, or if you thought it was great! Okay, on with the story, which is called...

                       The Seven Chairs


                                                                Prologue
   In order to fully understand this complex story, you need to first know who Bob Smith the carpenter is. Bob owned a carpenter shop, and lived on the west side of East Providence. Bob had a very good friend named Hummy, who had a very good friend that called himself the "good knight." And he was a Good Knight because he helped other people. Anyway, Bob Smith one day asked Hummy to take him to the Good Knight's castle. When Hummy asked why, Bob didn't respond. When they got to the castle, Hummy took Bob inside and called for the Good Knight. He came right away. When Hummy turned to tell bob that the Good Knight was here, Bob had vanished...


Okay, I tried to end with a cliffhanger. Hopefully you'll here more soon! 

3 comments:

  1. It's a great idea to write stories too! I am so happy that you are writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what happened! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To answer your 1st comment, me too!

      To answer your 2nd comment, you'll find out today, in a couple seconds!

      Delete