Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Mysterious Benedict Society, Trenton Lee Stuart, 4.7 stars, 512 pages

   This is an AWESOME book!!! There are 4 books in the series, a prequel, and then three books. I've only read the first one, but want to read the others!

ARE YOU AN EXTRAORDINARY CHILD LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES?
says an odd ad in the newspaper
Dozens of kids flock to get these "special opportunities," which turn out to be the most challenging, mind-bending tests of all. Only four succeed, and when they do, find themselves sent on the most perilous journey of all, to the Institute where they must destroy a machine, risking their lives. Will they do it... or will they fail?



   MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How am I ever going to keep up with all of your great recommendations?!! Maybe I'll get to this series sometime this summer. I wish I could read on the road like you do! Oh, I have an idea. I wonder if they have this as an audio book so I could listen to it while I'm driving!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! You MUST read it!!!! cept' it's not REALLY a grown-up book--but you'd like it anyway.

      Delete