Friday, July 20, 2012

NEW FEATURES!!!, Eden, 5.00 stars, 1 page (JUST JOKING!!!)

   So...you might have seen the new poll I put up on the right-hand side of the screen. Every month I'll try to have a new one. It's just kind of fun for me to see what kinds of people visit my blog, and you might also enjoy seeing what other people's opinion's are on things, or what they do, and things like that. There's one new feature. Another one is what I mentioned in the last Anne post: I'm going to try to have a place where you can suggest books for me to review. Tell me what you think of these, suggest ideas, and of course, PLEASE COMMENT!

3 comments:

  1. I like these ideas! Good thinking.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry voted that he likes fantasy books the best (like the Percy Jackson series and books by Roald Dahl.) But he also wants to let you know that he enjoys silly poetry as well.

    ReplyDelete